The Cincinnati State Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet in regular session on Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2019, starting at 3:45 p.m. in the Conference Center on Clifton Campus.
The meeting is open to the public.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
Call To Order
Sunshine Law Compliance Announcement
- Approval of the Proceedings of the Regular Board Meeting of Sept. 24, 2019, and Oct. 22, 2019
- Consideration of Items for Possible Addition to Agenda
- Recognition of Accomplishments Reflective of the College Mission
- Consent Agenda for Recurring Items
- Personnel Reports for October/November 2019
- Facilities & Capital Projects Reports for October/November 2019
- Public Safety Monthly Incident Reports for October/November 2019 & Annual Clery Act Safety Report
- Institutional Advancement Report for October 2019
- Finance Reports for November 2019
- Fiscal Year 19 Efficiency Report
- Approval of Contracts
- Resolution Adopting 2020-2025 Strategic Plan
- Academic Quality & Student Learning Updates
Status of the College
- Shared Governance / Faculty Senate Report
- President’s Report
- Chairperson's Report & Trustee Association Report; Convening of Nominating Committee
Adjourn to Executive Session/Return from Executive Session
The next meeting of the Board of Trustees is scheduled for Jan. 28, 2020, at 3:45 p.m., in the Conference Center on Clifton Campus.