The Cincinnati State Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet in regular session on Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019, starting at 3:45 p.m. in the Conference Center on Clifton Campus.
The meeting is open to the public.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
Call To Order
Sunshine Law Compliance Announcement
- Approval of the Proceedings of the Regular Board Meeting of Sept. 24, 2019
- Consideration of Items for Possible Addition to Agenda
- Recognition of Accomplishments Reflective of the College Mission
- Consent Agenda for Recurring Items
- Personnel Reports
- Facilities, Deferred Maintenance, & Capital Projects Reports
- Public Safety Monthly Incident Reports & Annual Clery Act Safety Report
- Institutional Advancement Report
- Finance Report
- Resolution & Approval of Contracts
- Resolution Adopting 202-2025 Strategetic Plan
- Academic Quality & Student Learning Updates
Status of the College Community
- Student Engagement & Education / Student Activities Report
- Shared Governance / Faculty Senate Report
- President’s Report
- Chairperson's Report & Trustee Association Report; Convening of Nominating Committee
Adjourn to Executive Session/Return from Executive Session
The next meeting of the Board of Trustees is scheduled for Nov. 26, 2019, at 3:45 p.m., in the Conference Center on Clifton Campus.