Cincinnati State students are encouraged to take part in The Big College Event at the Duke Energy Convention Center in downtown Cincinnati.
The event is a free, one-night-only experience for all Cincinnati-area college and university students. A College ID card is required for admission.
The Big College Event, sponsored by the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, includes:
- information and exhibits about job and internship opportunities, interest groups, social scenes, and local community engagement opportunities
- free food
- a free swag bag
- free resume review and free professional "headshot" photos
- a free concert (8 to 9 p.m.) with Moonbeau and Triibe
UBER - Register by Oct. 18 and note your need for transportation on the registration form. You will receive a code for a free Uber ride to and from The Big College Event.
PARKING - Parking is free at the garage located next to the Convention Center. When you check-in at The Big College Event, ask for parking validation.
SHUTTLE FROM CINCINNATI STATE – Sign up to take a shuttle from Cincinnati State and back. Make sure you sign up for both departure and return, if needed.
- Shuttle will depart from Cincinnati State at 3:45, 4:45, 5:45, and 6:45 p.m.
- Shuttle will return from the Duke Energy Convention Center at 5:15, 6:15, 7:15, and 8:00 p.m.
To sign up for shuttle, visit: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0D4BADAC2FA2F58-thebig4
If you have questions, please contact Kelly Harper at email@example.com or (513) 569-1647.
Updates on the Big College Event are posted on the CState Career Services Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CStateCareerCenter.