Revised College Operations Manual is posted; Face Mask policy is rescinded
An updated edition of the College Operations Manual (revision date July 19, 2021) is posted on the College intranet.
You can download the revised manual from two intranet locations:
- Manuals and Documents > Operations Manual
- Human Resources > Professional and Organizational Development > Operations Manual
Three sections of the Operations Manual have been revised:
- Policy 10.16 (Employee Code of Personal Responsibility) and Policy 10.17 (COVID Face Covering/Mask Protocol) have been rescinded.
- Information about current College guidance in response to the COVID-19 pandemic is available on the College website COVID-19 page.
- Policy 12.0 (Public Records Request) was revised to ensure consistency with Ohio Revised Code requirements. This policy statement also will be posted in public areas at all College facilities.
If you have questions about the Operations Manual, contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CState bachelor's degree grads featured in ODHE newsletter
The Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE) featured Cincinnati State's first bachelor's degree graduates in their online newsletter, ConnectED.
- The ConnectED newsletter for Summer 2021 is available online at https://www.ohiohighered.org/connect-ed/9/3.
In addition to discussing Cincinnati State's first graduates from the Land Surveying bachelor's degree program, the newsletter reports on Bachelor of Applied Science graduates at Sinclair Community College and North Central State College.
The ODHE newsletter is published four times a year and is intended to help build connections between higher education and businesses in Ohio.
Overlook specials for July 26-29
For the week of July 26-29, Kate's Catering at the Overlook will feature:
- Monday, July 26, through Thursday, July 29 - Sandwich Special: Tuna Melt ($6)
- Wednesday, July 28 - Chicken Tetrazzini + Green Beans ($8)
- Thursday, July 29 - Steak Hoagie + Saratoga Chips & Kosher Pickle ($7)
The Overlook Cafe on Clifton Campus is open 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Monday through Thursday.
- Horticulture Club Poinsettia Sale begins for 2021
- Wilmington to offer Master of Organizational Leadership classes at CState
- CTL webinar series explores Post-Traumatic Growth
- Possible login problems today
- PACE Survey deadline is Nov. 23
- College closed for Thanksgiving break Nov. 24-28
- Food Sensory Science Seminar on Dec. 3 is open to all
- Student Vax Incentive increases participation & names Week 6 winners
- Employee Vax Incentive program adds incentives & announces Week 3 winners
- Annual Fund Giving Challenge for 21-22 starts today
- - College Closed - Thanksgiving Break
- Sun. 11/28 - College Closed - Thanksgiving Break
- Tue. 11/30 - Provost's Academic Update
- Tue. 12/7 - Provost's Academic Update
- Tue. 12/7 - Board of Trustees Meeting
- Tue. 12/14 - Provost's Academic Update
- Sat. 12/18 - Last Day of Fall Semester
- Mon. 12/20 - College Open - No Classes
- Tue. 12/21 - College Open - No Classes
- Wed. 12/22 - College Open - No Classes