Spring 2021 Student Activities Calendar is available
The Student Activities Office has published the Spring Semester 2021 Calendar of student activities and events.
To download a PDF copy of the calendar, click here.
- Be aware that the PDF you're downloading is set up to be printed as a double-sided document-- so the individual page views might seem odd.
The Student Activities Calendar also is available on the College website at https://www.cincinnatistate.edu/students/campus-life/student-activities/events.
Board of Trustees Meeting on Jan. 26
The Cincinnati State Board of Trustees will meet on Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021, starting at 3:45 p.m.
The Board meeting will be conducted by Zoom videoconference at this link: https://cincinnatistate-edu.zoom.us/j/82170372517?pwd=MHFzQWdzU0hhYlRLTjNTa0lKMStJQT09
- Passcode: 991090
- Dial-in: 1-646-876-9923
The Board meeting is open to the public.
The agenda is:
- Call to Order
- Sunshine Law Compliance Announcement
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Proceedings of the Regular Board Meeting of Oct. 27, 2020
- Consideration of Items for Possible Addition to the Agenda
- Recognition of Accomplishments Reflective of the College Mission
- Consent Agenda
- Personnel Reports
- Facilities Reports
- Public Safety Monthly Incident Reports
- Finance Report
- Fiscal Year 22 Budget Planning - Affirmation of Fiscal Priorities
- Fiscal Year 20 Efficiency Report Approval
- Approval of Vendor Contracts
- FOP Contract Extension Approval
- 2020 Clery Report
- Academic Quality & Student Learning Updates
- Student Success & Campus Completion Plan 2020-2022 Approval
- Annual Review of College Mission, Vision, & Values Approval
- 2021-2022 Academic Calendar Approval
- Election of Board of Trustees Officers
Status of the College Community
- Student Engagement & Education / Student Activities Report
- Shared Governance / Faculty Senate Report
- President’s Report
- Trustee Chairperson’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Adjourn to Executive Session / Return from Executive Session
The next meeting of the Board of Trustees is scheduled for Feb. 23, 2021, at 3:45 p.m., by videoconference delivery.
ITS to test BOT Zoom meeting tools at 10 a.m. today
The Information Technology Services department is working on improvements for the Zoom experience at virtual Board of Trustees meetings.
A short test will take place Friday, Jan. 22, starting at 10 a.m. This test is expected to take about 15 minutes.
The more employees involved in the test, the better-- so please join if you can, and help improve the Board meeting experience for all participants.
- Look for an Outlook calendar invitation with more information, or
- Click to join the test using this link: https://cincinnatistate-edu.zoom.us/j/85113977211?pwd=dGhoUUJ5VUxMZ3Z2MkI0VXV3NXRBZz09
- Career Center helps students prepare for Mar. 9 Job Fair
- Professor Emeritus recommendations due to Faculty Senate by Mar. 8
- National TRiO Day celebration includes CState program at Mt. Healthy H.S.
- February BOT meeting included report on plans for using new Federal Stimulus Funds
- National TRiO Day recognizes CState student success
- BOT awards tenure to five faculty members
- Nominations for Faculty Excellence Awards due Feb. 28
- College Update on Feb. 22 discussed planning for Fall 21 & other topics
- Online Learning Support for Feb. 22-26
- Condolences to Abbey Yee
- Mon. 3/1 - Virtual College Info Session
- Tue. 3/2 - Provost's Academic Update
- Wed. 3/3 - Virtual College Info Session
- Wed. 3/3 - Employment Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- Wed. 3/3 - Virtual College Info Session - Land Surveying Bachelor's Degree
- Thu. 3/4 - Virtual College Info Session
- Fri. 3/5 - Virtual College Info Session
- Fri. 3/5 - Virtual College Info Session - Midwest Culinary Institute
- Mon. 3/8 - Virtual College Info Session - Culinary & Food Science Bachelor's Degree
- Mon. 3/8 - Virtual College Info Session