Faculty: Watch for class roster changes during first week of Spring Semester
All Spring Semester instructors should note that new students may be added to class rosters during the first week of the semester.
- From Tuesday, Jan. 19, to Monday, Jan. 25, students may register in MyServices for a class that has open spaces, without obtaining an instructor's signature or other special permission.
- The change in first-week registration procedures, which has been in effect for several semesters, provides additional flexibility for students in "staying on track" despite disruptions caused by the current environment.
Faculty members with questions about the status of their class roster should check with their division dean.
Overlook resumes full-service operations on Jan. 19
The Overlook on Clifton Campus will be open on Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. during Spring Semester.
Kate's Catering at the Overlook will resume full-service operations on Tuesday, Jan. 19.
Friday operations have been suspended because of low use of on-campus food services on Fridays.
College closed for MLK Day on Jan. 18; Community celebrations planned
All Cincinnati State campuses are closed Monday, Jan. 18, in recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Spring Semester classes begin Tuesday, Jan. 19.
Cincinnati's MLK Coalition is sponsoring a Community Commemeration event on Jan. 18 that includes virtual and in-person components.
- More information is available at https://www.mlkcoalition.org
- A list of other planned celebratiions and service events for MLK Day in Greater Cincinnati is available at cincinnati.com
- Career Center helps students prepare for Mar. 9 Job Fair
- Professor Emeritus recommendations due to Faculty Senate by Mar. 8
- National TRiO Day celebration includes CState program at Mt. Healthy H.S.
- February BOT meeting included report on plans for using new Federal Stimulus Funds
- National TRiO Day recognizes CState student success
- BOT awards tenure to five faculty members
- Nominations for Faculty Excellence Awards due Feb. 28
- College Update on Feb. 22 discussed planning for Fall 21 & other topics
- Online Learning Support for Feb. 22-26
- Condolences to Abbey Yee
- Mon. 3/1 - Virtual College Info Session
- Tue. 3/2 - Provost's Academic Update
- Wed. 3/3 - Virtual College Info Session
- Wed. 3/3 - Employment Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- Wed. 3/3 - Virtual College Info Session - Land Surveying Bachelor's Degree
- Thu. 3/4 - Virtual College Info Session
- Fri. 3/5 - Virtual College Info Session
- Fri. 3/5 - Virtual College Info Session - Midwest Culinary Institute
- Mon. 3/8 - Virtual College Info Session - Culinary & Food Science Bachelor's Degree
- Mon. 3/8 - Virtual College Info Session