Join the "We Teach" marketing campaign with your action photos
The College Marketing Department invites Cincinnati State employees to be part of the #WeTeach social media campaign that will launch again in November.
The #WeTeach campaign features photos of Cincinnati State faculty and staff "in action" (either working in person or delivering remote services), like Admission representative Kevin Wesselman and his assistant, Dalton.
The photos and the hashtag #WeTeach encourage followers of Cincinnati State social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to connect and interact with the College in new ways.
College Website & Digital Manager Amy Wagner would like to receive "creative and fun" photos of Cincinnati State employees doing your in-person or work-at-home teaching, advising, or other activities that serve our College mission.
- If you want to add your "co-workers" to your photo (including remote office associates likes kids and pets), that's fine.
- If you want to take a screenshot of yourself and others in a Zoom meeting holding #WeTeach signs, that's a good contribution, too.
- Photos of in-person classes and labs that have adopted new safety protocols are also a good addition.
- Feel free to think of your own ways to demonstrate how #WeTeach through an engaging photo that shows Cincinnati State in operation, and eager to welcome new and returning students for Spring Semester.
- You're also welcome to share the #WeTeach hashtag with photos on your own social media feeds.
Please send your photos to Amy (email@example.com) by Friday, Oct. 30.
If you have questions or ideas for the campaign, get in touch with Amy.
Provost's Update recordings are posted on College intranet
If you missed a weekly Academic Update provided by Provost Robbin Hoopes, recordings of the Fall semester sessions are now available on the College intranet.
To access the Update recordings from September and October, go to How the College Works > Academics > Provost Updates - Recordings.
The Provost's Academic Update takes place each Tuesday at 8:30 a.m. and is open to all College employees.
- Zoom Meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89880531627?pwd=cGg3MVZva0E5akp5OUF4cG9QSTdZZz09
- Meeting ID: 898 8053 1627
- Passcode: HVJ9EW
- Board of Trustees Meeting on Jan. 26
- ITS to test BOT Zoom meeting tools at 10 a.m. today
- Spring 2021 Student Activities Calendar is available
- Transfer Center schedules virtual college visits for January
- Tutoring Center & Math Center announce Spring services
- More Spring Semester student services schedules
- 1-20-21-- It's a palindrome!
- ITS will conduct another Zoom meeting test on Jan. 22
- Welcome to Spring Semester 2021
- Spring students can get loaner laptops & hotspots
- Mon. 1/25 - Virtual College Info Session
- Tue. 1/26 - Provost's Academic Update
- Tue. 1/26 - Board of Trustees Meeting
- Wed. 1/27 - Virtual College Info Session
- Thu. 1/28 - Virtual College Info Session
- Fri. 1/29 - Virtual College Info Session
- Mon. 2/1 - Virtual College Info Session
- Tue. 2/2 - Provost's Academic Update
- Wed. 2/3 - Virtual College Info Session
- Wed. 2/3 - Virtual College Info Session - Land Surveying Bachelor's Degree