Watch out for trucks on Clifton Campus Aug. 16 & 19
Today, Friday, Aug. 16, a boom truck (i.e., a large truck with an attached crane) is delivering a new boiler to the Health Professions Building on Clifton Campus.
If you're in Parking Lot D near the HPB early in the morning, it's possible you'll encounter truck traffic and/or a truck parked for unloading.
In addition, on Friday, Aug. 16, and Monday, Aug. 19, a concrete truck will be located outside the Main Building, near the Physics labs.
The concrete truck is not expected to block traffic on College Drive, but be alert for possible, temporary obstructions.
I-75 & I-74 Construction Update (Aug. 16)
The Ohio Department of Transportation has revised the scheduled overnight projects near the Clifton Campus related to major reconstruction of I-75 & I-74.
Friday, Aug. 16 -
- Single lane closure on south Beekman Street between Elmore and Colerain from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 17.
- Single lane closure on the ramp from north I-75 to west I-74 from two hours after the Cincinnati Reds game until 6 a.m. the following day.
- Short-term full closures on I-75 and I-74 within the work zone between midnight and 4 a.m. the following day. Traffic will be maintained with law enforcement officers.
Arrow boards and/or signs will alert motorists of the work zone and restrictions. All work is contingent upon the weather.
To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed, and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone. Remember, move over or slow down.
For ongoing traffic, construction, and and weather-related information, please check www.OHGO.com.
- Reminder: Email password process changes on Feb. 10
- Transfer Center announces Spring hours and January visiting colleges calendar
- Bakery Hill features value-priced coffee in January
- Fitness Center updates hours for Spring Semester
- Welcome to Spring Semester 2020
- Dr. Denise Rohr is Associate Provost of Assessment and Accreditation
- Spring Common Time schedule is posted
- Reminder: Wi-Fi logins have changed in ATLC & HPB
- College closed on Jan. 20 for MLK Day
- Welcome (back) Chief of Police Dan Reid
- Thu. 1/23 - College Info Evening Session
- Fri. 1/24 - Free Coffee Friday with Kim McMillan
- Fri. 1/24 - College Info Session
- Sat. 1/25 - Ohio Kings basketball
- Mon. 1/27 - HS Cincinnati Academic League Competition
- Tue. 1/28 - College Info Session
- Tue. 1/28 - Board of Trustees Meeting
- Thu. 1/30 - College Info Evening Session
- Fri. 1/31 - College Info Session
- Tue. 2/4 - College Info Session