July 19 is Fitness Friday
The Celebrating Community Committee invites all members of the College community join the "Fitness Friday" walk on July 19.
- Meet at the flagpole in front of the Main Building at noon on July 19.
(If July 19 is a bad weather day, the walk will be rescheduled for July 26.)
- The group will walk to Valley Park in Camp Washington, less than a mile from Clifton Campus.
- Bring a healthy lunch or snack, and a drink.
- The group will return to campus no later than 2 p.m., and fast walkers will probably return sooner.
If you have questions, contact CCC member Milene Donlin (email@example.com).
Reminder: Surge Purge clean up days begin July 22
"Surge Purge" Days on Clifton Campus begin July 22.
- Tuesday, July 23, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., is Shred Day for paper waste.
- Monday, July 22, through Friday, July 26, are clean-up days for Metal & Broken Items, Electronics Waste, and Chemical Waste.
This clean up is for work waste only, so please don't bring in items from home.
- "Sustainable is Obtainable" Environmental Day welcomed 250 HS students
- Practical Nursing students worked with Mallory Center for clinical experience
- Human & Social Services is the newest associate's degree at CState
- Condolences to the family of Matt Thibodeaux
- Happy Hour today after final Story Quilt workshop
- Suicide Prevention Workshop offered on Dec. 10
- I-75 & I-74 Construction Update (Dec. 4-8)
- CState filmmakers earned most of the awards at Fright Film competition
- Enjoy Employee Happy Hour on Dec. 6
- Horticulture Club Poinsettia Sale continues through Dec. 12
- - "Admit Me" Day
- - Cookies with Santa
- Mon. 12/9 - HS Cincinnati Academic League Competition
- Mon. 12/9 - College Credit Plus Orientation
- Tue. 12/10 - College Info Session
- Tue. 12/10 - Psychology Club Workshop: Suicide Prevention
- Thu. 12/12 - College Info Evening Session
- Fri. 12/13 - Free Coffee Friday with Dr. Denise Rohr
- Fri. 12/13 - College Info Session
- Sat. 12/14 - Fall Semester Last Day