July 19 is Fitness Friday
The Celebrating Community Committee invites all members of the College community join the "Fitness Friday" walk on July 19.
- Meet at the flagpole in front of the Main Building at noon on July 19.
(If July 19 is a bad weather day, the walk will be rescheduled for July 26.)
- The group will walk to Valley Park in Camp Washington, less than a mile from Clifton Campus.
- Bring a healthy lunch or snack, and a drink.
- The group will return to campus no later than 2 p.m., and fast walkers will probably return sooner.
If you have questions, contact CCC member Milene Donlin (email@example.com).
Reminder: Surge Purge clean up days begin July 22
"Surge Purge" Days on Clifton Campus begin July 22.
- Tuesday, July 23, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., is Shred Day for paper waste.
- Monday, July 22, through Friday, July 26, are clean-up days for Metal & Broken Items, Electronics Waste, and Chemical Waste.
This clean up is for work waste only, so please don't bring in items from home.
- I-75 & I-74 Construction Update (Aug. 16)
- Watch out for trucks on Clifton Campus Aug. 16 & 19
- Students can buy Metro discount card now
- "Dead Dough" sculptures add beauty to end of semester
- Online Learning Office schedules Fall faculty workshops
- Retirement Party for Chief Mike Wylie on Aug. 27
- I-75 & I-74 Construction Update (Aug. 14-16)
- The Overlook is back!
- Retirement Party for Chef Jeff Sheldon on Aug. 20
- Watch out for big trucks on Clifton Campus on Aug. 16
- Mon. 8/19 - College Credit Plus Orientation
- Tue. 8/20 - College Info Session
- Tue. 8/20 - Retirement Party for Chef Jeff Sheldon
- Tue. 8/20 - College Info Evening Session
- Mon. 8/26 - Fall Semester 2019 begins
- Tue. 8/27 - College Info Session
- Tue. 8/27 - Retirement Party for Chief Mike Wylie
- Tue. 8/27 - College Info Evening Session
- Fri. 8/30 - Employee Luncheon - State of the College Address & 50th Anniversary Preview
- Tue. 9/3 - College Info Session